This is Sheryl, your friendly District Director for Senate District 17, represented by Senator Joan Huffman. I can’t thank you enough for being a member in the Texas Nationalist Movement (TNM) and for giving your time and support to Texas Independence.
Today, I’m writing to ask for folks to interview for the volunteer position of “Local Coordinator” within the TNM. Our Senate District is spread out far and wide, from central Houston to Katy and south to Sugar Land, Lake Jackson, and all the way to the Gulf Coast. We need numerous Local Coordinators to cover this very large area.
Local Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Look for opportunities to put on indoor and outdoor events in your local area, such as a TNM Meet and Greet, a civic group meeting, or a flag wave.
- Set up and coordinate the events with me. (I will be responsible for avoiding overlapping events, for possibly combining events, and for publicizing the events to the TNM website and social media.)
- Attend the events in person.
- Be the point of contact for such events.
Local Coordinator Qualifications:
- Enjoy getting out and meeting people in both indoor and outdoor events, including events where people are without face coverings.
- Have strong knowledge of meetings and areas in your local area that lend themselves to Texit events.
- Know your “line in the sand”… That is to say, know the moment that you decided staying in the union was no longer an option and that Texit would not only be nice, but it is the only way for Texans to restore a constitutional republic.
- Are familiar with the FAQs at tnm.me/texit or have read _Texit_ by Daniel Miller.
Are you a candidate for a Local Coordinator? If so, please email me back and send 1) your town or area and 2) a good number and time to reach you. We’ll meet in person, get to know each other, and if it’s a good match, you’ll have the job!
Texas First, Texas Forever!