The silencing of “unacceptable” speech on social media platforms is not new to the Texas Nationalist Movement. We’ve been preparing for this for a long time.
As social media and tech giants jump on a convenient and hypocritical bandwagon as a pretext for removing content and users, many are now forced to find alternatives to communicate and share ideas. The TNM has been subjected to blackouts and restrictions for years for doing nothing more than advocating for Texas independence.
Most communications outlets have stopped short of de-platforming the TNM and pursued a strategy of digital harassment, hoping to force us to leave. We’ll never knuckle under to these tactics. Instead, we will maintain a footprint everywhere for as long as we can communicate with Texans who need to hear what we have to say. If they are going to ban us, let it be the tech companies themselves who violate their own terms of service, which will give us recourse for legal action.
There is no shortage of outlets where you can connect with the TNM and our work. Below is a shortlist of where you can connect both digitally and physically.
- Text Message List: Text “TEXIT” to 33339
- Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/texasnatmov
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/texasnatmov
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/texasnatmov
- Parler: @texasnatmov (currently down)
- MeWe Page: https://mewe.com/p/texasnationalistmovement
- Gab: https://gab.com/texasnatmov
- Telegram: https://t.me/texasnatmov
- TNM Forums: https://tnm.me/community
- Phone: 800-662-1836
- Email: Register for emails at https://tnm.me/vote
- Events: https://tnm.me/events
- Mailing Address: PO Box 403, Nederland, Texas 77627