TNM’s Legislative Action Workshop is set to begin in a just a few days. At this on-line conference, TNM members and supporters get to learn from leading experts on the Texas Legislature on how to effectively make their voice heard.
Here is a review of the topics and speakers currently scheduled for the event:
- The Main Thing: Legislative Priorities of the TNM with TNM President Daniel Miller. Dec. 7 at 2:00 PM
- Demystifying the Lege: Why You Can Make a Difference with John Griffing, the Communications Director for TNM. Dec. 7 at 3:00 PM.
- BREXIT to TEXIT: Turning Pressure into Electoral Success with George Konstantinidis, the former Chairman for the Eastern Counties Region of the UK Independence Party. Dec. 8 at 4:00 PM.
- Property Rights and Pipelines: A Legislative Update with Weston Martinez, the former Commissioner at the Texas Real Estate Commission. Dec. 9 at 6:30 PM.
- Why Do You Care?: The Importance of Developing Your Story with Don Teer, the Field Director for TNM. Dec. 10 at 7:00 PM.
- The Road to Referendum: Quebec’s Two Independence Votes with Jake G. Provencher, an author and researcher. Dec. 10 at 8:00 PM.
- Interview: Legislative Success & the TNM with James White, the Texas State Representative for District 19. Dec. 11 at 2:00 PM.
- The Importance of Building Relationships for Legislative Advocacy with David Thomas Roberts, a CEO and Author. Dec. 11 at 3:00 PM.
- Panel: The Future of the Alamo with Jerry Patterson, the former Texas Land Commissioner. Other panelists include TNM President Daniel Miller and John Griffing.(Dec 11 at 7:00 PM)
- Learn to Testify: Unlocking the Secrets of the Texas Legislature with Rachel Malone, the Texas Director for Gun Owners of America. Dec. 12 at 6:30 PM.
- Interview: The Speaker of the House & Why it Matters with Jonathan Stickland, the Texas State Representative for District 92. Dec. 13 at 4:00 PM.
- The Texas Freedom Caucus & the 86th Legislature with Teresa Beckmeyer, the Grassroots Director for the Texas Freedom Caucus. Dec. 13 at 7:00 PM.
- Protecting Our Culture: Why the State Board of Education Matters with Dr. Matt Robinson, the State Board of Education for District 7. Dec 20 at 6:00 PM.
- Getting Through: Effectively Engaging Your Elected Officials with Steve Toth, the Texas State Representative for District 15. (Time TBA)
- Interview: The Legislative Challenges to Texas Sovereignty & Monument Protection with Brandon Creighton, the Texas State Senator for District 4. (Time TBA)
All sessions will be moderated by radio host Claver Kamau-Imani from Raging Elephants Radio.
Space is limited and seats are quickly running out. If you would like attend TNM’s Legislative Action Workshop, register below.