TNM’s Legislative Action Workshop is set to begin in a just a few days. At this on-line conference, TNM members and supporters get to learn from leading experts on the Texas Legislature on how to effectively make their voice heard.
Here is a review of the topics and speakers currently scheduled for the event:
- The Main Thing: Legislative Priorities of the TNM with TNM President Daniel Miller. Dec. 7 at 2:00 PM
- Demystifying the Lege: Why You Can Make a Difference with John Griffing, the Communications Director for TNM. Dec. 7 at 3:00 PM.
- BREXIT to TEXIT: Turning Pressure into Electoral Success with George Konstantinidis, the former Chairman for the Eastern Counties Region of the UK Independence Party. Dec. 8 at 4:00 PM.
- Property Rights and Pipelines: A Legislative Update with Weston Martinez, the former Commissioner at the Texas Real Estate Commission. Dec. 9 at 6:30 PM.
- Why Do You Care?: The Importance of Developing Your Story with Don Teer, the Field Director for TNM. Dec. 10 at 7:00 PM.
- The Road to Referendum: Quebec’s Two Independence Votes with Jake G. Provencher, an author and researcher. Dec. 10 at 8:00 PM.
- Interview: Legislative Success & the TNM with James White, the Texas State Representative for District 19. Dec. 11 at 2:00 PM.
- The Importance of Building Relationships for Legislative Advocacy with David Thomas Roberts, a CEO and Author. Dec. 11 at 3:00 PM.
- Panel: The Future of the Alamo with Jerry Patterson, the former Texas Land Commissioner. Other panelists include TNM President Daniel Miller and John Griffing.(Dec 11 at 7:00 PM)
- Learn to Testify: Unlocking the Secrets of the Texas Legislature with Rachel Malone, the Texas Director for Gun Owners of America. Dec. 12 at 6:30 PM.
- Interview: The Speaker of the House & Why it Matters with Jonathan Stickland, the Texas State Representative for District 92. Dec. 13 at 4:00 PM.
- The Texas Freedom Caucus & the 86th Legislature with Teresa Beckmeyer, the Grassroots Director for the Texas Freedom Caucus. Dec. 13 at 7:00 PM.
- Protecting Our Culture: Why the State Board of Education Matters with Dr. Matt Robinson, the State Board of Education for District 7. Dec 20 at 6:00 PM.
- Getting Through: Effectively Engaging Your Elected Officials with Steve Toth, the Texas State Representative for District 15. (Time TBA)
- Interview: The Legislative Challenges to Texas Sovereignty & Monument Protection with Brandon Creighton, the Texas State Senator for District 4. (Time TBA)
All sessions will be moderated by radio host Claver Kamau-Imani from Raging Elephants Radio.
Space is limited and seats are quickly running out. If you would like attend TNM’s Legislative Action Workshop, register below.
Register for the Legislative Action Workshop