I called Shera on her husband's phone and reached her. I started to tell her who I was and why I was calling and she said "Let me stop you right there" and proceeded to tell me all the things she thought was wrong with the TNM. I patiently listened as she talked about…
1) How bad communications is within the TNM
2) How she and her father according to TMN Guidelines shouldn't be the LC and DLC of Willis as they live in Huntsville
3) how complicated the education in the TNM is
4) How her Dad tried to apply for a Sgt at Arms position and nobody ever called him back
5) She never got her own Grasshopper account
6) How she wanted to be (and should be according to some) the Director of Communications or at least a DD within the TNM by now.
7) How bad it was that she received a notification by text telling her about being deprovisioned by someone that she had never even spoken to.
When my head stopped swirling. I calmly told her that me, Lori, and Chris we put in place partly to improve communications with the field and fix some of the problems she spoke of. I told her to keep my personal phone number in her phone and call me if issues like this ever occur in the future. I told her that the Willis LG is out of compliance and I like to work with her on getting them back into compliance. I told her that I would look into her communications issues and see if I could find out why this was happening. I texted her asking if she would get herself certified as a prtition circulator and she said, "I absolutely will – thank you for listening." That was Friday at 12:40. She has not complied as of this note. After speaking with Cara, I texted Shera and told her to send whatever happened to [email protected] for help or to start over again at TNM.me>Academy>Leadership>Getting Started as a Local Coordinator>Grasshopper. I told her to do this from her TNM email account. She texted back that she didn't have a TNM email account. I told her it is [email protected]. I told her there was a lesson on that, too. Apparently, the communications issues were not all on the TNM?