Sent email to Mike's emails, cc'd his DD, and texted him as well regarding all trainings must be completed prior to Monday 8/28:
Mike, technically you should have been deprovisioned back in February for not completing 2/3 of your Local Coordinator training (see at bottom of email). However, I want to advocate for you to be a part of TNM as a Local Coordinator if you desire to remain so. However, the biggest hurdle right now for you is to complete three trainings by Monday, 8/28/23.
Log into the website, go to 'Academy', then 'My Courses' and you should see:
1) Getting Started As a Local Coordinator https://tnm.me/courses/getting-started-as-a-local-coordinator/
2) How to Host a Meetup https://tnm.me/courses/how-to-host-a-meetup/
Then, make sure you are still logged into the TNM website, go to https://tnm.me/tpc/ and click on the 'Become A CPC' button:
3) Certified Petition Circulator (CPC) Training
Along with that an LC needs to:
1) Hold at least one meetup a month on the TNM Events Calendar
2) Establish a regular place and time to hold that meetup and notate it on the local group page.two outreaches a month.
3) Hold at least two outreaches a month on the TNM Events Calendar. That can be as elaborate as getting into a Gun Show or as simple as having a town square / farmers market outreach.
4) Attend the LC/DLC Zoom calls on the 3rd Sunday evening of the month.
5) Attend the District meeting your DD will have, usually sometime the first week of the month.
6) Monitor your TNM emails and calls to your number and respond back as prompt as possible.
7) Continue to grow your knowledge on how to answer TEXIT questions, where to refer people to best information, and gain knowledge regarding Texas politics and how to get bills passed.
If this is something you still agree to, thank you. If it is too much and you wish to be a volunteer for us only, thank you as well. I believe you have both Tim and my cell phone numbers.
Form Email Sent to All LCs/DLCs:
Your district director was emailed earlier today at 2:12 p.m. CST, warning them that if their LCs or DLCs have not completed all required training by Monday, 8/28/23, that those LCs and DLCs would be deprovisioned right away. This is important. Deprovisioning means you are losing your role as LC or DLC, losing your TNM email, losing leadership access to your group, losing your ability to post events, etc.
I am contacting you via:
1) Your TNM email
2) Your personal email that we have on file
3) Via a text to your cell number we have on file, and
4) I will be reaching out via phone if I do not hear back from you.
I need to know that you:
a) have received this message,
b) understand your deadline for training to be completed,
c) understand what will happen if it is not completed, and
d) whether you are going to complete the training or if you are choosing to resign.
received this message and that you are going to get the training completed this weekend.
Here is the information regarding any training that still needs to be completed:
Mike McGrain (Tim) LC of Weatherford: Mike should have been deprovisioned back in February ‘23 for not completing the LC training in time. Somehow he remained and has recently become active with organizing a gun show in Azle (which is closer to him than Weatherford) in July and attending the LC/DLC Zoom meeting on 8/20/23. As of 8/23/23, he had had no meetups June – August. They have a meetup on the calendar on 9/7/23 in Weatherford 5:30p-6:30p as laid out in the group’s regular meetup on their local page.
#3 Any Local Group that is more than 90 days old and has not held a Meetup within the last 90 days will be dissolved, and any local leadership will be deprovisioned with immediate effect.
He has not completed CPC training.
He never completed Getting Started As a Local Coordinator or How to Host a Meetup
You can only print the petition signature page after completing the CPC training. How did Mike McGrain get people to sign any petition if he could not even print the paper petition? Was it just electronic signatures then at the gun show?