We’re looking for someone who wants to help the TNM communicate its mission, principles, and work to the world.
Things You'll Do
TNM is an “all-hands-on-deck” organization, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take point on:
- Recruit, vet, and train content writers, video producers, graphics designers, and others to be a part of your team
- Participate in regular online and in-person meetings with others on the National Leadership Team
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the annual communications plan across the network’s discreet audiences in collaboration with the National Leadership Team and constituents
- Lead the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action. Decide who, where, and when to disseminate
- Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, and the TNM’s website
- Mentor and lead a team member responsible for the TNM’s website administration and coordination
- Coordinate webpage maintenance—ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly
- Track and measure the level of engagement within the network over time
- Manage development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, annual report, e-newsletters, and the TNM’s website
- Coordinate and organize annual meetings that engage the network’s discreet audiences
- Manage all media contacts
You know the mission and positions of the TNM and understand it at a macro and micro level. You are comfortable managing a team and motivating them toward excellence. You are comfortable with the work of the TNM and can accurately and succinctly communicate that work. You understand that we have to be both persuasive and informative with our communications and know when each should be used. You love deadlines. You view them as personal challenges to be conquered. You sweat the details. You work well under pressure and can handle time-sensitive requests in a constantly changing environment. You have more than a passing familiarity with different mediums of communications and have a high level of technological competence. You are pro-active and do not need prompting to get the job done.
About The TNM
For over a decade, the Texas Nationalist Movement has been the primary and most successful champion of an independent Texas. Our organization is powered by super-dedicated Texas Nationalists who spend their time and use their skills to advance the cause of Texas independence and carry out the mission of the TNM. All of our work is accomplished by teams who work together on various aspects of our mission. We are a diverse group who live all over Texas. By leveraging technology and tools, we are able to communicate and work effectively as though we all showed up to the same office every day. We are a tight-knit group of people that genuinely care about one another and the work that we do together.