We are looking for someone to lead the TNM’s efforts to preserve, educate, celebrate, and defend Texas history and culture.
Things You'll Do
TNM is an “all-hands-on-deck” organization, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take point on:
- Credibly advocate for the TNM’s cultural mission in front of governmental bodies and unaffiliated organizations
- Work with others on the National Leadership Team to coordinate cultural activities
- Develop and execute campaigns and programs to strengthen engagement by TNM supporters and members in efforts to preserve, educate, celebrate, and defend Texas history and culture
- Participate in regular in-person and online meetings
- Develop and implement long-term strategies in support of the TNM’s cultural mission
You are passionate about Texas history and culture. You understand the importance of the cultural mission of the TNM and how it affects both the political and economic mission. You are the consummate professional and can represent the TNM in public settings. You are well-versed in Texas history. You personally commemorate Texas holidays and wish that others were as diligent at it as you are. You are a zealous defender of Texas history and culture and understand the price that will be paid if we lose it. You are proactive in looking for opportunities to advance the TNM’s cultural mission.
About The TNM
For over a decade, the Texas Nationalist Movement has been the primary and most successful champion of an independent Texas. Our organization is powered by super-dedicated Texas Nationalists who spend their time and use their skills to advance the cause of Texas independence and carry out the mission of the TNM. All of our work is accomplished by teams who work together on various aspects of our mission. We are a diverse group who live all over Texas. By leveraging technology and tools, we are able to communicate and work effectively as though we all showed up to the same office every day. We are a tight-knit group of people that genuinely care about one another and the work that we do together.