We are looking for someone who wants to use their law degree to help us advance the cause of Texas independence.
Things You'll Do
TNM is an “all-hands-on-deck” organization, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take point on:
- Advise the President and National Leadership Team on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws
- Manage the TNM’s legal matters
- Examine and create draft agreements and contracts
- Maintain knowledge of the TNM’s operations and legal documents
- Conduct legal research and review the TNM’s litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions
- Handle statutory filings
- Create new entities and manage the TNM’s intellectual property
You have a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school. You are proficient in general legal matters. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have knowledge of statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to non-profit and political organizations. You are proactive and will not hesitate to take legal action in the protection of the TNM or for the advancement of our mission. You have a proficient understanding of organization sensitivities and confidentiality.
About The TNM
For over a decade, the Texas Nationalist Movement has been the primary and most successful champion of an independent Texas. Our organization is powered by super-dedicated Texas Nationalists who spend their time and use their skills to advance the cause of Texas independence and carry out the mission of the TNM. All of our work is accomplished by teams who work together on various aspects of our mission. We are a diverse group who live all over Texas. By leveraging technology and tools, we are able to communicate and work effectively as though we all showed up to the same office every day. We are a tight-knit group of people that genuinely care about one another and the work that we do together.