We’re looking for someone who wants to ensure that our members get a jump start on their engagement with the TNM.
Things You'll Do
TNM is an “all-hands-on-deck” organization, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take point on:
- Engage and inform new members to connect them with the right resources
- Communicate with new members via phone, e-mail, and text message
- Work with the team to help design, execute, maintain, and improve the onboarding process for members
- Use our communications tools to work with the team and track your progress
- Participate in regular in-person and virtual meetings with the Membership Director and other members of the National Leadership Team
You know and understand the TNM mission, principles, and work. You are outgoing and able to communicate with people over the phone, in person, and in writing. You are organized and self-motivated. You are not afraid to ask questions when you are unsure about the answer. You work well with others and enjoy collaboration. You are computer savvy. You understand the value of membership in the TNM and how important members are to the success of our mission. You are dependable and reliable You are a determined problem solver. You never let a challenge go unsolved, especially when a member is experiencing the challenge.
About The TNM
For over a decade, the Texas Nationalist Movement has been the primary and most successful champion of an independent Texas. Our organization is powered by super-dedicated Texas Nationalists who spend their time and use their skills to advance the cause of Texas independence and carry out the mission of the TNM. All of our work is accomplished by teams who work together on various aspects of our mission. We are a diverse group who live all over Texas. By leveraging technology and tools, we are able to communicate and work effectively as though we all showed up to the same office every day. We are a tight-knit group of people that genuinely care about one another and the work that we do together.