We are looking for someone to assist our security team.
Things You'll Do
TNM is an “all-hands-on-deck” organization, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take point on:
- Works under the direction of the Director of Security
- Must possess a calm, cool demeanor at all times
- Comfortable working in crowds
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Physically fit, must be able to move and respond quickly
- Must be trainable and willing to learn new security concepts
- Previous experience in law enforcement, military, firefighters, EMT’s, or security work is preferred but not necessary
- Participate in scheduled training online and in-person as designated by the Director or Deputy Director of Security
- Must be willing to travel as needed
You are a composed individual who can work in large crowds easily. You have no problem working within a team and enjoy collaboration. You strive to maintain a calm composure in stressful situations. You can follow instruction easily and promptly. You are responsive and have exceptional communication skills. You are direct and concise when communicating with others. You are physically fit and able to move quickly and efficiently. You are driven to protect others and know that your role is imperative for the safety of those you are in care of.
About The TNM
For over a decade, the Texas Nationalist Movement has been the primary and most successful champion of an independent Texas. Our organization is powered by super-dedicated Texas Nationalists who spend their time and use their skills to advance the cause of Texas independence and carry out the mission of the TNM. All of our work is accomplished by teams who work together on various aspects of our mission. We are a diverse group who live all over Texas. By leveraging technology and tools, we are able to communicate and work effectively as though we all showed up to the same office every day. We are a tight-knit group of people that genuinely care about one another and the work that we do together.