Texit is the first non-fiction book to delve into the motivations, the process, and the practicality of a modern-day Texas exit from United States. Channeling his 20 years of experience on the issue, author Daniel Miller, takes the reader through the historical and cultural foundations of Texit, its impact on mainstream politics, and plainly lays out the grievances expressed by many Texans that drive their support for an independent Texas.
Texit also addresses the most common objections with facts and sheds light on what a future Republic of Texas could look like.
In this book you’ll get definitive answers to every question about TEXIT like:
- How remaining tied to the Federal Government is like having a Hurricane Harvey hit Texas every 9 months
- How much does Texas actually rely on Federal money
- Where do elected officials stand on Texas independence
- How Texit could increase your take-home pay by 600%
- What and who is standing in the way of a vote on Texit
- Why fixing the Federal Government and “draining the swamp” is now impossible
- The shocking polling data showing the amount of support for Texit
You’ll also learn how an independent Texas could handle the issues of:
- Social Security
- Military and Defense
- Currency & Banking
- National Debt
- and more…
PLUS you get practical knowledge that shows you:
- What you can do to make Texit happen
- The 3 biggest lies about Texit and how to handle them
- The #1 tactic used by Texit opponents and how to defeat it
- The ONE question that Texit opponents cannot answer
*** This is an autographed copy! ***
Price includes shipping.