We’re looking for someone who wants to help us stay connected with our counterparts in self-determination movements around the world . If you have a passion for self-determination and foreign affairs then read on…
- You are the consummate professional and know how to navigate professional relationships between very diverse people and organizations.
- You have an affinity for all things international and are comfortable communicating with those who come from different cultures and speak different languages.
- You are firmly grounded in the mission and vision of the TNM and can articulate our role in the larger context of the international trend toward self-determination.
- You are highly organized and technologically on-the-ball. You are comfortable communicating via Skype and video conferencing.
- You sweat the details. Spelling, punctuation, grammar, and capitalization matter to you.
- You have the ability to travel internationally if it’s absolutely necessary and with sufficient advance notice.
Things You Might Do
TNM is an “all-hands-on-deck” organization, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take point on:
- Research and report on other self-determination movements around the globe
- Establish direct official communication between the TNM and other self-determination movements
- Recruit and oversee Deputy Directors who will handle specific regions around the world
- Report to the TNM President and the membership the status and results of our international engagement efforts
For over a decade, the Texas Nationalist Movement has been the primary and most successful champion of an independent Texas. Our organization is powered by super-dedicated Texas Nationalists who spend their time and use their skills to advance the cause of Texas independence and carry out the mission of the TNM.
All of our work is accomplished by teams who work together on various aspects of our mission. We are a diverse group who live all over Texas. By leveraging technology and tools, we are able to communicate and work effectively as though we all showed up to the same office everyday.
We are a tight-knit group of people that genuinely care about one another and the work that we do together.
How to Apply
Applying is simple. Fill out the form and let’s get the process started.