We are looking for someone who has a passion for teaching, training, and Texas independence.
Things You'll Do
TNM is an “all-hands-on-deck” organization, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take point on:
- Develop and implement training courses both online and in-person
- Design and implement educational programs directed at members and supporters
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum, and resources
- Evaluate the results of training courses
- Monitor both online and in-person training for effectiveness
- Implement coaching sessions and mentor programs to foster the organizational culture
- Ensures all activities and programs promote growth in the TNM
- Collaborate with other members of the National Leadership Team to identify learning/teaching opportunities
You have a clear understanding of the TNM mission, principles, and work. You are an expert listener and have stellar communication skills. You have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and the ability to share your expertise. You understand the importance of community building. You are an extrovert and can articulate our mission to individuals at every level of growth. You are disciplined and have mastered time management. You have a true desire to educate individuals about the TNM and our work. You have a natural intellectual curiosity and a genuine interest in training and educating. You are comfortable teaching both simple and complex subjects. You are patient and can empathize with learners.
About The TNM
For over a decade, the Texas Nationalist Movement has been the primary and most successful champion of an independent Texas. Our organization is powered by super-dedicated Texas Nationalists who spend their time and use their skills to advance the cause of Texas independence and carry out the mission of the TNM. All of our work is accomplished by teams who work together on various aspects of our mission. We are a diverse group who live all over Texas. By leveraging technology and tools, we are able to communicate and work effectively as though we all showed up to the same office every day. We are a tight-knit group of people that genuinely care about one another and the work that we do together.