We are looking for someone to lead the TNM’s efforts to create and influence public policy in the Texas Legislature.
Things You'll Do
TNM is an “all-hands-on-deck” organization, so you’ll likely get involved in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll take point on:
- Work at the direction of the Director of Governmental Affairs
- Direct the TNM’s policies and objectives involving state government affairs
- Maintain and nurture the relationships with state government, associated authorities, and all committees
- Legislatively represent and protect the TNM’s interests
- Lead analysis of proposed legislative actions, determine the potential impact on the organization, and develop appropriate responses
- Monitor legislative and regulatory activities
- Organize TNM members and supporters to influence governmental decisions and actions
You are comfortable navigating the halls of government and interacting with people. You are very organized and proactive. You are unflappable and determined. You are a capable researcher with a good grasp of legalese. You aren’t intimidated or enamored by elected officials and love holding their feet to the fire. You can prioritize and know when to ask for help. You can build and lead a team of diverse individuals.
About The TNM
For over a decade, the Texas Nationalist Movement has been the primary and most successful champion of an independent Texas. Our organization is powered by super-dedicated Texas Nationalists who spend their time and use their skills to advance the cause of Texas independence and carry out the mission of the TNM. All of our work is accomplished by teams who work together on various aspects of our mission. We are a diverse group who live all over Texas. By leveraging technology and tools, we are able to communicate and work effectively as though we all showed up to the same office every day. We are a tight-knit group of people that genuinely care about one another and the work that we do together.